Winter : offering ski-in, ski-out access!
- Sking, skiing, skiing... snowboarding and snowshoeing too!!! - Located on the infamous Wall slope at Holiday Valley, SnowPine Village offers ski-in, ski-out convenience. The SnowPine chairlift operates daily from opening until 4:30pm, weather permitting, at the discretion of Holiday Valley. A variety of slopes and trails of varying degrees of difficulty from beginner to expert provide ski access to and from SnowPine Village. Lit trails bring you back to SnowPine after the lift closes. Holiday Valley offers 52 slopes and trails with twelve lifts, many of which are open for night skiing. Holiday Valley anticipates operating from late November into April. In addition to downhill skiing, groomed cross country terrain is also available.
- Holimont is a private ski area adjacent to Holiday Valley and welcomes weekday skiers to enjoy their ski area.
- Tubing Park... just a short drive from Ellicottville, approximately 5-miles north-east on Route 242. Hours of operation will be posted on Holiday Valley's web page.
Summer : overlooking the golf course at Holiday Valley
2 outdoor tennis courts on site at SnowPine Village…..available for exclusive use of guests and owners.
Picnic tables & charcoal grills for summer cooking enjoyment
Recreation activities available at Holiday Valley
- Golf - 18 hole golf course
- Golf School
- Swimming - heated outdoor pool complex
- Mountain biking & races
- Kids day camp
- Fitness trail
- Mountain Shops / Pro Shop
Ellicottville / area activities:
- Nannen Arboretum
- Gazebo Summer Series
- Sculpture Park
- Festivals: Jazz Festival / 4th of July Summerfest / 4th of July Rodeo /Taste of Ellicottville / Rock'in Oldies weekend / October Fallfestival. Please refer to the Ellicottville Chamber's web site for dates and specifics.
- Many shops & restaurants.
- Horseback riding
- Peak Performance / exercise, workout room.
- Nearby Amish communities & Seneca Indian Museum
- Allegany State Park
- Just an hour's drive to the renowned Chautauqua Institute